Cargo Scanner Features
- Fully automated, cost effective, safe and reliable Gamma Ray scanning technology (Radioactive Source: Cobalt-60).
- Used to inspect and identify goods in cargo containers, trucks and passenger vehicles.
- Designed to prevent the illegal intrusion of contraband, hidden and undeclared goods.
- Especially used in high security areas such as border crossing points, sea harbors and military access points preventing.
- Totally safe for humans inside the scanned vehicle.
- Unique material discrimination feature and highest resolution of a Gamma Scanner.
Throughput and Penetration of ROBOSCAN:
- Highest throughput in the world market.
- Drive Throughâ€ capability due to very low radiation.
- Throughput of ROBOSCAN
- Up to 500 cars and vans per hour
- Up to 200 trucks or buses per hour
- No traffic jam on the checkpoint, regardless of the traffic volume. Highest discouraging effect by to total scanning strategy
- 180 mm of steel penetration.
We Kapri Corp are one of the trusted and most reputed importer and supplier of High Security System in Mumbai, India.
150-180 mm of steel
Appr. 150-200 trucks per hour
Radioactive Substances Cobalt 60 isotope
Radiation Energy Level
1,25 Me V
200mm/S ~ 400mm/S